Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hunger Games Commercial Core 4 winners

Students were asked to work in small groups and generate a "commercial" for a fictitious tribute with the purpose of gaining sponsors for the impending Hunger Games.
Requirements included:  Evident teamwork, persuasive methods (appeal to emotions,opinions, facts, statistics), text references (3), skills (3), art, and script.
Each core voted for the team they felt met the challenge most completely.

13 comments:

  1. You guys did a fan-tab-u-lous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ya me is really funny because you're cheering for yourself.

      Delete
  4. Very cool with alex and his musles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a good one

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funny love both of your videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best core ever and thanks ms.deats

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way this is so entertaining
    I love and I mean love core3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know its late but nice work guys, thank ms.deats though she did half of the work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi miss you are amazing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete