Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hunger Games Commercial Core 2 Winners

Students were asked to work in small groups and generate a "commercial" for a fictitious tribute with the purpose of gaining sponsors for the impending Hunger Games.
Requirements included:  Evident teamwork, persuasive methods (appeal to emotions,opinions, facts, statistics), text references (3), skills (3), art, and script.
 Each core voted for the team they felt met the challenge most completely.




21 comments:

  1. wow that was funny very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel's group thoe was so helarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them I give 10/10 stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our class had well developed commercials and was respectful during the taping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very funny when Miguel got hit in the face

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was extreamly funny whe Miguel got hit on the face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo funny. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO FUNNY!! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! OH AND I DID MY HOMEWORK DO I GET AN A+!!!!!!
    #EASIEST HOMEWORK EVER!

    ~Karime was not Here

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was very funny and I am happy I got to watch both of their viedos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUNNY! Laughing so hard when Miguel got hit in the face and Alejandro's hilarious gun sound!!!

    ~Karime was NOT here

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!SO FUNNY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. alenjro was so funny when he went to serjo and went BOO!! and megel got hit in the face looked like he was really fighting dane MAX WAZ HERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was very funny
    Ms.Deats I commented on all do I get an A++++++++!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job guys, love both videos, so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like how miguel got hit in the face, very creative guys

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alejandro's gun sound was so laughibable

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You guys must've put some work into this! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know im new at this but both of theses are funny

    ReplyDelete