Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hunger Games Commercial Core 3 Winners





Students were asked to work in small groups and generate a "commercial" for a fictitious tribute with the purpose of gaining sponsors for the impending Hunger Games.
Requirements included:  Evident teamwork, persuasive methods (appeal to emotions,opinions, facts, statistics), text references (3), skills (3), art, and script.

 Each core voted for the team they felt met the challenge most completely.


19 comments:

  1. Nice Melody and taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the teams rocked!! NICE JOB MS.DEATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. you are welcome ms. did a good job video taping though

      Delete
  4. This is funny because Taylor forgot her line twords the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ms.deats is the best and core #3 is the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I did my homework

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so right I almost forgot! I wonder if I would have gotten a zero if I didn't do this!!

      Delete
  7. Good job core 4!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job 6th grade language arts students!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice sound effecs when melody was shovling

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job guys nice recovery taylor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny and creative
    ~Karime was not here

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys did awesome nice recovery taylor great thing you caught what you were going to say AWESOME AND GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. man if it wasn't for my awesome finger counting that was off camera this team would of fell apart!!!!
    Lol great job melody and next time tay-tay better remember her lines!!!!
    just kidding MY team was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am inferring that this comment is actually Rakia...am I correct?

      Delete