This is a long overdue announcement, as I have been teaching 6th grade since August :).
And, boy, have my 6th grade Language Arts students taught me a lot this year!
A note to my spectacular students: Come close to the screen. Closer. Yes, now listen up, any funny business on this site will result in immediate high level consequences. Got it? Good!
Be your best selves and support each other in ways you would appreciate. You guys are the best!!
Core 1 Rocks!!!!
ReplyDeleteCore 3 is Better!!!!
ReplyDeleteCore 4 is Awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteCore 2 is phenominal
ReplyDeleteGO core 2
Deletemrs.deats is the coolest teacher on the planet and I love you miss and I wish we had more time together and you treat me like one of your own and core 3 is the best of all!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUM NO! Core 2 is the best! oh and i know that person in the picture its Ms.Deats! Your class is awesome !
ReplyDeleteI agree with misty core 2 is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ms.Deats said core 2 ROCKS!!!! go core 2.
ReplyDeleteCore 1 is the greatest class EVER!!!!!!!! and i agree with kevin. GO CORE 1
ReplyDeletecore 4 ROCKS GO HONORS LANG ARTS
ReplyDelete