Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Post a Claim About the Early Sixties




Post a claim about life in the early 1960s for 5 extra credit points.

For example:
In the early 1960s teenagers listened to rock and roll music.

Post a claim about life in the early 1960s and support your claim with evidence for 15 extra credit points.

For example:
In the early 1960s teenagers listened to rock and roll music.  According to popculture.com, The Beatles had six number one songs in 1964.

C'mon guys...give it a try!   !Si se puede!

11 comments:

  1. Elvis was considered inappropriate back in the 60s. According to https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110321064016AAcqUwK, the author states "It was the way he shook his hips forwards and side to side." Meaning, Elvis' dance back then was too sexual (according to parents/guardians) for their kids to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent response, Miguel. Fifteen extra credit points para tu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms.deats, why are you so amazing :-)? Your the reason why I go to school every day. You're the reason why I'm so happy, because I know I am going to see you every day :-)I love you Ms deats ♡.♡

      Delete
  3. Thanks, I wonder how high my grade will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know it's me when I start my elaboration sentence with "meaning."

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the early 1960s teenagers listened to rock and roll music. According to popculture.com, The Beatles had six number one songs in 1964.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job copying my example, now come up with one on your own for extra credit, Gio!

      Delete
  6. Duke University professor told students racism still exists among white people, just not as overtly as it did many years ago as in 1960s!

    ReplyDelete