I see Elvis!
I didn't recognize any!
i see elvis
I recognized three of the greasers ones Danny, and another one is Elvis, and the last one is Fonzie.
hey daddy! i took i line from the movie grease
omg this is cool
I see Elvis too!!!
I see my cousin Elvis as an adult
I really see Elvis
Of course sydney would pull a line from grease. Typical Sydney.
I just noticed that all these people know who elvis is but don't know the others
the web site really helped me thanks ms deats
I see Elvis!
ReplyDeleteI didn't recognize any!
ReplyDeletei see elvis
ReplyDeleteI recognized three of the greasers ones Danny, and another one is Elvis, and the last one is Fonzie.
ReplyDeleteI see Elvis!
ReplyDeletehey daddy! i took i line from the movie grease
ReplyDeleteomg this is cool
ReplyDeleteI see Elvis!
ReplyDeleteI see Elvis too!!!
DeleteI see my cousin Elvis as an adult
ReplyDeleteI really see Elvis
ReplyDeleteOf course sydney would pull a line from grease. Typical Sydney.
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that all these people know who elvis is but don't know the others
ReplyDeletethe web site really helped me thanks ms deats
ReplyDelete