Aww thanks Ms.Seats we are gonna miss you so muchππ I wish you didn't have to leave us but if that's what you want then we are happy for you❤ Thanks for the best year any 6th grader could ask for π❤ππ
Mrs.Deats I love your slide show you did an amazing job on it. I'm go to miss you even thought I already do & I cannot ask for anyone better for a teacher even thought I went to a different class room. ππ.
My teachers were my bestfriENDs . It only ended because nothing gold can stay. Yeah … it's sad but our teachers are gold. We can't keep them forever. Even though we can't keep them , we'll always have the memories of the goldπ. I miss you ms.deatsπππππ
Omg.. made me cry
ReplyDelete.... i'll miss you so.much..
Your right Ms Deats your the best there is the best there will be stay
Deletegolden
Have a great summer, Nino!!!
DeleteAww thanks Ms.Seats we are gonna miss you so muchππ I wish you didn't have to leave us but if that's what you want then we are happy for you❤ Thanks for the best year any 6th grader could ask for π❤ππ
ReplyDeleteThanks, Elizabeth!!!!
DeleteMs Deats I cannot thank you enough for the great thing's you have done for me sincerely your big teddy bear Gabe
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gabe, have a great summer!!
DeleteI love you Mrs.Deats...& I miss you already , it's only been a day.π & I love your slide show you did an amazing job on it.
ReplyDelete. Sincerely Fina.ππ
Mrs.Deats I love your slide show you did an amazing job on it. I'm go to miss you even thought I already do & I cannot ask for anyone better for a teacher even thought I went to a different class room. ππ.
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you too, Fina!!!!
DeleteStay gold Ms. Deats
ReplyDeleteMy teachers were my bestfriENDs . It only ended because nothing gold can stay. Yeah … it's sad but our teachers are gold. We can't keep them forever. Even though we can't keep them , we'll always have the memories of the goldπ. I miss you ms.deatsπππππ
ReplyDelete