Ms.deats I miss you so much.
Hi sweet girl!!! Isn't the picture of you and Rakia hilarious? See you in less than a month : )
Hi Ms.Deats (: . I miss you a lot ): . I hope I go to Kearney this year & visit you (: . Bye (:
Lauren!! Let's do the bump! I hope you go to KMS too : )
hey miss deats!!! i miss you! you tought me so much. Also,ill be in honors next year
Hi sweet girl!!! I can't wait to hear what you read and did over the summer :)
Ms.deats I miss you so much.
ReplyDeleteHi sweet girl!!! Isn't the picture of you and Rakia hilarious? See you in less than a month : )
DeleteHi Ms.Deats (: . I miss you a lot ): . I hope I go to Kearney this year & visit you (: . Bye (:
ReplyDeleteLauren!! Let's do the bump! I hope you go to KMS too : )
Deletehey miss deats!!! i miss you! you tought me so much. Also,ill be in honors next year
ReplyDeleteHi sweet girl!!! I can't wait to hear what you read and did over the summer :)
ReplyDelete